Chocolate Banana Pancakes
With Snackn Keto Chocolate Spread
Vegitarian Friendly, 100% Natural, Gluten Free.
Introducing the easiest to make (and possibly healthiest) protein pancakes ever.
These pancakes not only taste fantastic, but provide high quality micro and macro nutrients, with the majority of carbohydrates coming from banana that is natrually high in potassium, vitamin b6, vitamin c and manganese.
Note: Banana may not be sutable for people with type 2 diabetes.
Let’s Get Started
What You Need
- 1 Large Banana
- 2 Eggs
- Cooking Oil (We recommend Macadamia Oil)
- Chopped Banana (more carbs)
- Walnuts (more fats)
How To Make Them
- Place 1 large banana in a bowl and mash with a fork
- Whisk 2 large eggs and add to the mashed banana
- Whisk (or blend) batter untill smooth
- Heat pan with 1/2 tsp of macadamia oil on low -medium heat
- Fry pancakes untill golden brown – est. 4 mins
- Gently flip Pancake with large spatular and cook other side untill golden brown
Add (one serving – 10g) SNACKN Milk Chocolate Spread to pancakes.